Steelonthenet.com Discussion Forum
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
merlinrose21

Reply with quote  #1 
Hi all,

I need a place to put my cousin Nick and his better half Annie when they come to visit me next month. What about the garage! I'm planning to customize a metal garage into an insulated, cozy guest house for them, complete with all the amenities of home.

I'm looking for a steel building to construct a metal garage near to my pool. In my search, I came across a company offering steel building solutions in Ontario. Do you know more about this company?

Any idea about their rates and services? What about the steel quality? Can I just buy a standard steel building that's pre-designed? How long does it take to design and deliver a building from them? I would like to hear more about them from you all.

Awaiting your replies. Any comments or suggestions are always welcome. Thanks in advance

cre8tivemediaservices@gmail.com

Reply with quote  #2 

Hi,

No idea about their price but you can certainly get a no obligation free quote from them. Customizing metal garage can certainly be a good idea.

Here's a very helpful guide, if you're planning to customize metal garage

Also, if you're looking for more options than I'd suggest you to have a look at our product options:
https://adaptivesteelbuildings.com/best-garage-kits/

STEEL BUILDINGS made in America with Factory-Direct Prices.

merlinrose21

Reply with quote  #3 
Okay. I will have a look on them. And thank you so much for your valuable reply. [smile]
cre8tivemediaservices@gmail.com

Reply with quote  #4 
Thanks.

STEEL BUILDINGS made in America with Factory-Direct Prices.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Steelonthenet logo
FAQ | Privacy | Terms of Use | Cookies
For message board assistance, please contact support@steelonthenet.com
Copyright © 2001 - 2018 Steelonthenet.com. All rights reserved.